A Czech Journey

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've been Adopted :-)

HI Everyone, I have an animal story to share...My landlord has a beautiful 3 year old female cat. She is quite big and doesn't like when it is cold or rainy outside. The funny thing is since late November it has been cold and rainy here so my little furry friend has decided to adopt me and my cozy bedroom. It is so funny whenever I'm in my room, she'll climb up on the outside of my bedroom windowsill and cry until I let her in. When I lived in Tampa, I had a cat for about nine years so my heart has a soft spot for big fluffy cats :-) I just really have a hard time hearing a cat cry and scratch to come inside and since the house where my apartment is doesn't have a cat-door (and my landlord lives on the second floor); I started opening my window and letting the cat in. She is quite content to curl up on the bench in the kitchen or at the end of my bed. When she gets hungry I put her out in the main hallway so she can run upstairs (where she really lives) and get fed. We understand each other quite well. When she jumps up near my bedroom window, I know that means she wants to go back outside.

It is kind of nice to be adopted and have an animal to snuggle up with. Plus, I don't have the normal responsibilities for her since she adopted me :-) Hope all is going well and until next time, take care.

Blessings,
Colleen

PS. I'll post a picture of my furry friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home