A Czech Journey

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Day in the Life of Jesus

Hi Everyone, Today at church I helped with the 10-12 year old Sunday school class. We are studying the Gospel of Mark. It is a great way for me to practice speaking Czech and at the same time share God's love with the kids. During my preparations, I came across a great prop to show the kids. It was a cloth to clean shoes with and I received it several years ago at a "Lead like Jesus" conference. I was so excited to have the opportunity to show it to the kids and explain in Czech what it is used for. We had a great time together talking about our daily and weekly schedule and then reading in the first chapter of Mark, what Jesus' daily schedule looked like. He always found time to pray and converse with His Father. He left us such a great example to follow. May we look for ways to serve as Jesus did but more importantly may we serve from a pure heart that only wants to bring honor and glory to God.

Hope all is well and until next time, take care!

Blessings,
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home