A Czech Journey

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Few More Pictures to Share




Top Picture--Christmas cookies from a Czech family to help me learn the different names of the cookies. I love how the kids made the key for me--complete with little colored pictures
Middle Picture--All dressed up to go to an opera/ballet called The Creation based on the biblical account of God creating the world. I had a great time getting to know a Czech lady who invited me and who is learning English in my living room as part of the LOGOS Program that my former roommate oversees.
Bottom Picture--Classic Czech open-face sandwiches These are yummy and Czechs have a way of presenting the food in such an artistic fashion. Under the meat and cheese is a little potato salad spread over the face of the bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home