A Czech Journey

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My favorite Christmas Gift







Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holiday time. Just wanted to share a picture of one of my favorite gifts that I received this year. It is a t-shirt that dear Czech friends gave me. It is so perfect for me :-) Have you ever wondered why the path God has you on goes all over the place.
Just remember God does have a plan and as Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us "Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not on your own understanding. But in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path." I will be getting a lot of wear out of my new shirt and as I proudly wear it--I will be asking God to help me trust in Him! I hope God is revealing His plan for your life step by step and that you walk closely with Him.

Until next time take care!

Blessings,
Colleen

PS. more pictures and post will be published soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home