A Czech Journey

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is on its way

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well. The weather is starting to warm up here. I've been super busy with language learning but took time out over the weekend to go for a few walks with Czech friends. I will post a few pictures. Spring is definitely starting to finds its way to us. There is still a coolness to the air but I no longer have to wear two layers of clothes :-) After the first of the year, we really didn't have any major snowstorms but we did get some cold weather during the month of January and Feb. So I wasn't able to do any downhill skiing but I did manage to try my cross-country skis the day after Christmas so now I'll have to wait till next year. Over the week-end we set our clocks ahead so we are now on Daylight Savings time like you all in the US have been experiencing. I like the extra daylight in the late afternoons.

I want to share one interesting sight that I saw on Sunday morning while I was waiting for my bus. As I looked up I saw this billboard with a picture on it. I liked it so much I took my camera out and snapped a picture of it. I am amazed at all the interesting billboards that I see around here. This one was near an art gallery so maybe it is part of the gallery because it doesn't appear to be an advertisement or anything. But it is quite clever... see my next post to get a glimpse of what I'm talking about.
Until next time take care.
Many Blessings,
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home